Our team approach to support offers franchisees top-notch training
Romp n’ Roll has a team of professionals at our Franchise Support Center in Richmond, Virginia, where we are dedicated to helping our franchisees succeed.
With more than ten years of expertise, we walk through each step of a new franchise launch with potential franchisees. From the very first day of exploring the Romp n’ Roll franchise opportunity to Grand Opening and beyond, our Franchise Support Center team offers critical support with training, marketing, human resources, center operations, business development, communications and more.
Our comprehensive training and support package includes:
- Executive, tenured team leadership including our founders, Michael and Babz Barnett
- A detailed system built on best practices from 10+ years of Romp n’ Roll operations
- Dedicated team members to outline and assist in every step of the process of new franchise ownership from discovery and business plan, to financing, lease signing, and grand opening
- Comprehensive training and ongoing support that is focused on accessibility, communication, and education to assist our franchise owners in profitability and overall success as a franchise owner
- A proven business model that helps you, as the business owner, to achieve your goals while providing services and products to your community that foster a lifelong passion for learning
Meet Allison Giovenco, our Director of Sales and Franchise Support
Allison’s favorite place in the world is Romp n’ Roll (how could it not be?). Her degree in Education has inspired her passion for the play-based learning model that Romp n’ Roll’s curriculum provides. Having been with the company since 2008, she became General Manager of Romp n’ Roll Harrisburg in 2011. During her 6-year tenure as General Manager, Allison led a turnaround in which sales consistently increased 15% every year, ultimately, more than doubling revenue. Allison’s experience as a dynamic leader, a creative problem-solver, and inventive trainer led her to accept the position of Director of Sales and Franchise Support with Romp n’ Roll in 2018.
Now is an ideal time to open a Romp n’ Roll franchise
Communities across the U.S. need a Romp n’ Roll business to serve their young families. We’d love to talk with you if you are an entrepreneur interested in opening a Romp n’ Roll in your town. Fill out the form on the right to begin a conversation with us.
Want to own your own Romp n Roll?
Call (804) 965-6940
- What Is Romp n’ Roll Franchise?
- What Makes Us Unique?
- How Large Is the Industry?
- Why Romp n’ Roll Is an Attractive Business Model
- Initial Investment and Startup Costs
- How Much Can I Make?
- Who Makes a Successful Franchise Owner?
- Why Customers Love Us
- Training and Support
- Available and Growth Markets
- Meet Our Franchise Owners
- Meet the Romp n’ Roll Management Team
- Next Steps
Get in Touch
9673 W Broad St
Glen Allen, VA 23060