Revenues for Romp n’ Roll centers for 2017 based upon five units average over $300,000.
A Romp n’ Roll franchise is potentially lucrative within the first year of business. According to our most recent FDD Item 19, average revenue in 2017 was $316,662 for franchised locations and $338,225 for affiliate-owned locations.
Your results may vary and are dependent upon many factors. Please refer to our FDD Item 19 for more details.
Start a Romp n’ Roll business today
Running a Romp n’ Roll business is a fun and rewarding experience that can be potentially lucrative. We’d love to further discuss the franchise opportunity for you. Fill out the form on the right to start a conversation.
Want to own your own Romp n Roll?
Call (804) 965-6940
- What Is Romp n’ Roll Franchise?
- What Makes Us Unique?
- How Large Is the Industry?
- Why Romp n’ Roll Is an Attractive Business Model
- Initial Investment and Startup Costs
- How Much Can I Make?
- Who Makes a Successful Franchise Owner?
- Why Customers Love Us
- Training and Support
- Available and Growth Markets
- Meet Our Franchise Owners
- Meet the Romp n’ Roll Management Team
- Next Steps
Get in Touch
9673 W Broad St
Glen Allen, VA 23060